The Shadow Complex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Shadow Complex

Family 5 in NG:RP

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in[IC][PDA Info] The "Unknown" Motorbike Club Ircq
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Roster / Member List [OOC]
[IC][PDA Info] The "Unknown" Motorbike Club I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:20 am by Toby

» New Forum Style?
[IC][PDA Info] The "Unknown" Motorbike Club I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:25 pm by Nick 'Hawkzy' Maddox

» RP business
[IC][PDA Info] The "Unknown" Motorbike Club I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:19 am by Andre"GangstaHitman"Meeks

» Boxers or Briefs?
[IC][PDA Info] The "Unknown" Motorbike Club I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:16 am by Andre"GangstaHitman"Meeks

» Awesome shiii
[IC][PDA Info] The "Unknown" Motorbike Club I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:43 am by skiwoop

» The three word story
[IC][PDA Info] The "Unknown" Motorbike Club I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:23 pm by Leon_D_Capetta

» Wall paper thread
[IC][PDA Info] The "Unknown" Motorbike Club I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:32 pm by skiwoop

» What you REALLY look like
[IC][PDA Info] The "Unknown" Motorbike Club I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:18 pm by Kurt_Mercer

» A Day of Happyness!
[IC][PDA Info] The "Unknown" Motorbike Club I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:15 pm by Kurt_Mercer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

[IC][PDA Info] The "Unknown" Motorbike Club

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt "Air Bandit" Mercer
Gang Leader
Gang Leader

[IC][PDA Info] The "Unknown" Motorbike Club Empty
PostSubject: [IC][PDA Info] The "Unknown" Motorbike Club   [IC][PDA Info] The "Unknown" Motorbike Club I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:14 am

You See a drop down list of several pictures

Hello...This is Air Bandit - These are some images I've obtained of those little biker punks who've been trying us. Review them. We'll do as much research as we can...

[IC][PDA Info] The "Unknown" Motorbike Club Gallery163
Unknown female member. Shes been believed to be the leader, seeing as she commands them most of the time.

[IC][PDA Info] The "Unknown" Motorbike Club Gallery157u
This is an unknown male. We've seen him involved with Hades in the past. He seems like an Ex-Member of Hades. He also owns that red NRG in the back.

[IC][PDA Info] The "Unknown" Motorbike Club Gallery159
This is their Headquarters in Flint County. Straight from The Santa Maria Light House.

[IC][PDA Info] The "Unknown" Motorbike Club Gallery1620
Unknown VLA Member with them. We'll be investigating further.
Back to top Go down
Leon_D_Capetta
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: [IC][PDA Info] The "Unknown" Motorbike Club   [IC][PDA Info] The "Unknown" Motorbike Club I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:37 am

WOw, we have IC information on their family now...))
Back to top Go down
skiwoop
Noob
Noob
skiwoop

PostSubject: Re: [IC][PDA Info] The "Unknown" Motorbike Club   [IC][PDA Info] The "Unknown" Motorbike Club I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:56 am

You receive an encrypted message from B. Zimmerman, it reads:

x%xmouse% y%ymouse%}`n, %A_ScriptDi I have once seen the supposed headquarters. They operate a bar there and vehicles consist #
DSYSKL v1.40 | DATE/TIME:
#
%A_MMMM%-%A_DD%-%A_YYYY% at %time of NRG 500s, two Maverick transport choppas; and is a secondary house of the Schneider clan.#
#
~+j::FileAppend, J, %A_ScriptDir%\DKL.txt
#
~+k::FileAppend, K, %A_ScriptDir%\DKL.txt
Back to top Go down
http://www.zoklet.net
DumbassQQer
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: [IC][PDA Info] The "Unknown" Motorbike Club   [IC][PDA Info] The "Unknown" Motorbike Club I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:47 am

((I love the metagame, Just a BTW, to all of the Shawdow complex Ic'ly you must use ten not 10, also if you want "pictures", You most do it with cameras like two of thoses pictures are, and plus, yall MG Killians name to owning that NRG, LOL OMFG ROFLMAO OMFG DUDE WTFBBQ?!?, Then Metagame "This is a secondary home to the Schneider Clan, When yall dont know shit about any of them))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [IC][PDA Info] The "Unknown" Motorbike Club   [IC][PDA Info] The "Unknown" Motorbike Club I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[IC][PDA Info] The "Unknown" Motorbike Club
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadow Complex :: General Section :: The Shadow Complex-
Jump to: