The Shadow Complex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Shadow Complex

Family 5 in NG:RP

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inTHE RULES YOU WILL NEED TO FOLLOW IN THIS FAMILY IN ORDER FOR IT TO REMAIN PEACEFUL Ircq
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Roster / Member List [OOC]
THE RULES YOU WILL NEED TO FOLLOW IN THIS FAMILY IN ORDER FOR IT TO REMAIN PEACEFUL I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:20 am by Toby

» New Forum Style?
THE RULES YOU WILL NEED TO FOLLOW IN THIS FAMILY IN ORDER FOR IT TO REMAIN PEACEFUL I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:25 pm by Nick 'Hawkzy' Maddox

» RP business
THE RULES YOU WILL NEED TO FOLLOW IN THIS FAMILY IN ORDER FOR IT TO REMAIN PEACEFUL I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:19 am by Andre"GangstaHitman"Meeks

» Boxers or Briefs?
THE RULES YOU WILL NEED TO FOLLOW IN THIS FAMILY IN ORDER FOR IT TO REMAIN PEACEFUL I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:16 am by Andre"GangstaHitman"Meeks

» Awesome shiii
THE RULES YOU WILL NEED TO FOLLOW IN THIS FAMILY IN ORDER FOR IT TO REMAIN PEACEFUL I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:43 am by skiwoop

» The three word story
THE RULES YOU WILL NEED TO FOLLOW IN THIS FAMILY IN ORDER FOR IT TO REMAIN PEACEFUL I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:23 pm by Leon_D_Capetta

» Wall paper thread
THE RULES YOU WILL NEED TO FOLLOW IN THIS FAMILY IN ORDER FOR IT TO REMAIN PEACEFUL I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:32 pm by skiwoop

» What you REALLY look like
THE RULES YOU WILL NEED TO FOLLOW IN THIS FAMILY IN ORDER FOR IT TO REMAIN PEACEFUL I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:18 pm by Kurt_Mercer

» A Day of Happyness!
THE RULES YOU WILL NEED TO FOLLOW IN THIS FAMILY IN ORDER FOR IT TO REMAIN PEACEFUL I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:15 pm by Kurt_Mercer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

THE RULES YOU WILL NEED TO FOLLOW IN THIS FAMILY IN ORDER FOR IT TO REMAIN PEACEFUL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurt_Mercer
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Kurt_Mercer

THE RULES YOU WILL NEED TO FOLLOW IN THIS FAMILY IN ORDER FOR IT TO REMAIN PEACEFUL Empty
PostSubject: THE RULES YOU WILL NEED TO FOLLOW IN THIS FAMILY IN ORDER FOR IT TO REMAIN PEACEFUL   THE RULES YOU WILL NEED TO FOLLOW IN THIS FAMILY IN ORDER FOR IT TO REMAIN PEACEFUL I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:09 pm

#1: Respect is a MUST in this family, no respect, no family support/family AT ALL. This falls under tone-
used in /f and Ventrilio if you have it. No matter WHAT rank you are, RESPECT your ELDERS ((Rank wise LOL OMFG ROFLMAO OMFG DUDE WTFBBQ?!?))
If not, Me OR Matthas/Joey WILL get you kicked ((But remember Matthas/Joey Has to WAIT for me before it's
A kick, so if your kicked and I didn't approve, let me know)).

#2: DON'T ASK/DEMAND FOR RANK; only to remind me how long you have been around OR ask HOW to rank up,
You even so much as JOKE about getting next rank, good luck getting it in the next 3 days. This also
falls under the respect rule.

#3: Spam in /f chat; Yes it IS OOC but remember, people who DON'T have the /f togged ((/togfam))
Still get spammed, and most don't like it. The rules as regarding WHO may /f spam are for R4+ in rank,
and R4s can ONLY spam if it is to get people to the HQ ((Power Plant ICly)). Only spam if it's necessary

#4: Family feuds/contracting issues; This will not be tolerated by me, you have an issue and want to-
bitch at that person about it, Take it to SMS, DO NOT spam the fam chat with that shit, and if you need
me to decide on who's doing the wrong to whom, tell me privately, DO NOT get everyone involved. DO NOT /contract
other members unless they asked for it or gave you their permission for RP. IT ALL MUST BE IC RELATED.

#5: Other members breaking rules; Now, if you ARE breaking rules and you get caught, DO NOT bitch at-
the so called 'snitch' who ratted you out, I'm only asking out of respect for the family to NOT break-
rules that will get us in trouble ((Points/Strikes)). If you are REALLY worried about it and want to let me know
I can't just say "OH YEAH I BELIEVE YOU EVEN THOUGH YOU GOT NO EVIDENCE", PROVIDE EVIDENCE FOR ME TO SEE, that includes;-
SSes, Fraps, Multiple players ect. WHAT EVER YOU GOTTA DO TO PROVE TO ME, and DO NOT always expect me to DO something about it
Sometimes shit just happens, in most often cases...((Matthas/Joey >.>)).

#6: Getting DMed and fucking around with other members; If someone in our family has killed you for WHAT EVER REASON
and it wasn't RPed or an accepted dual, then let me know, I got shit tons of mats and money, so you DO NOT have to rage about
losing your precious 'spas12'. This also falls under Family Feuds. ^^

#7: Cars at the HQ; If you have a vehicle of some sort (( If you don't you're a fucking noob or a broke ho))
You may park ONE of them at the HQ ((Power Plant ICly)). ONLY one, and if you have one there, Keep it
BLACK OR BLACK and WHITE, AND unlocked, if it's locked and no one will respond, I'll attempt to get the
MPS to tow it. Another thing that adds on to this is, if your car DOES get towed and I didn't call the tow man,
AND it was at the HQ, I will refund you the money for that.

#8: NO BUMMING MONEY FROM BUBBA!!!

#9: Getting caught rule breaking will result in leader/Co-Leader punishment: (( If these effect other people, you will prolly-
have to go say sorry personally to them BEFORE your punishment)).

Hacking: Kicked/contracted

RKing(Revenge Killing): Surprise. Possible kick/derank.

KOS(Kill On Sight): Run for 30 minutes while we chase you with dildos, AND you have to get in a female skin AND survive.Possible-
kick/derank.

DM(Death Match): Pay 300k to the gang safe. Possible derank.

OOC hit(Out Of Character Hit): Pay us the same amount to the gang safe as the hit was, and 5k mats. Possible kick/derank/contract/PK.

Gun discharge exploits (CS/QS): Pay $300k to the gang safe if CS and $150k for QS, and the amount of materials X3 of the gun-
you used to CS/QS with. Possible kick/derank/PK.

Alt+tab to avoid: Pay 100k to the safe. Possible kick/derank.(Depends on rank)/PK.

MGing(R3+): 225k to the safe. Possible derank/surprise.

Pging(Same as MG).

DDB(Driver Drive By, shooting in the drivers seat) Pay 150k to the safe. Possable kick/derank/PK/derank.

Exploiting out of admin prison: Kicked/Contracted/PK.

Non RP Car ramming: (R3+) Pay 100k to the gang safe and sell the car you carramed with for one dollar to the nearest person OR-
get kicked.(SOME are an exception).

Logging to avoid admin punishment: Deranked and pay 50k to the gang safe.

Releasing hitmans names: Find the hitman and apologize, pay 100k to the Gang safe.

Running/Swimming/Time exploit: Possible kick/PK.

Releasing Secret Admin names: Perma Kick/PK.

That pretty much covers A LOT of the rules that needed to be said for this family to function better.

Alrighty now, Have a nice day.

Your leader,

Kurt.

Last edited by Kurt_Mercer on Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nick 'Hawkzy' Maddox
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Nick 'Hawkzy' Maddox

THE RULES YOU WILL NEED TO FOLLOW IN THIS FAMILY IN ORDER FOR IT TO REMAIN PEACEFUL Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RULES YOU WILL NEED TO FOLLOW IN THIS FAMILY IN ORDER FOR IT TO REMAIN PEACEFUL   THE RULES YOU WILL NEED TO FOLLOW IN THIS FAMILY IN ORDER FOR IT TO REMAIN PEACEFUL I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:58 am

Read and understood, although..

Quote :
Releasing Secret Admin names: Possible Kick/PK
Punishment should be perma kick, no questions asked, that's my opinion.
Back to top Go down
https://theshadowcomplex.darkbb.com
Kurt_Mercer
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Kurt_Mercer

PostSubject: Re: THE RULES YOU WILL NEED TO FOLLOW IN THIS FAMILY IN ORDER FOR IT TO REMAIN PEACEFUL   THE RULES YOU WILL NEED TO FOLLOW IN THIS FAMILY IN ORDER FOR IT TO REMAIN PEACEFUL I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:23 am

Rule breaker: Releasing Secret Admin Names switched to Perma Kick

02/12
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE RULES YOU WILL NEED TO FOLLOW IN THIS FAMILY IN ORDER FOR IT TO REMAIN PEACEFUL   THE RULES YOU WILL NEED TO FOLLOW IN THIS FAMILY IN ORDER FOR IT TO REMAIN PEACEFUL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE RULES YOU WILL NEED TO FOLLOW IN THIS FAMILY IN ORDER FOR IT TO REMAIN PEACEFUL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadow Complex :: Gang Section :: New Members Section-
Jump to: