The Shadow Complex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Shadow Complex

Family 5 in NG:RP

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inJoining your usergroup(s) Ircq
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Roster / Member List [OOC]
Joining your usergroup(s) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:20 am by Toby

» New Forum Style?
Joining your usergroup(s) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:25 pm by Nick 'Hawkzy' Maddox

» RP business
Joining your usergroup(s) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:19 am by Andre"GangstaHitman"Meeks

» Boxers or Briefs?
Joining your usergroup(s) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:16 am by Andre"GangstaHitman"Meeks

» Awesome shiii
Joining your usergroup(s) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:43 am by skiwoop

» The three word story
Joining your usergroup(s) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:23 pm by Leon_D_Capetta

» Wall paper thread
Joining your usergroup(s) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:32 pm by skiwoop

» What you REALLY look like
Joining your usergroup(s) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:18 pm by Kurt_Mercer

» A Day of Happyness!
Joining your usergroup(s) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:15 pm by Kurt_Mercer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Joining your usergroup(s)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nick 'Hawkzy' Maddox
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Nick 'Hawkzy' Maddox

Joining your usergroup(s) Empty
PostSubject: Joining your usergroup(s)   Joining your usergroup(s) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:43 am

Hey new member,

To join the usergroup that states your current rank, go to 'Usergroups'. There should be a drop down menu saying 'Join a group' and 'Which group would you like to join?'
Bring down the drop-down menu and select your rank, for example, Driver. Then click 'View Information', then simply click 'Join Group'. It'll send a request to the group leader, in this case Davis Greene and they have to accept you. When they do, you're in!

To Group Leaders: Do exactly the same as what i've said above but you gotta check your group each time you come on. If there are any pending members, see if they're actually in the gang and accept/decline them.
Back to top Go down
https://theshadowcomplex.darkbb.com

Joining your usergroup(s)
Page 1 of 1